In this section we shall look at the next part of adding a post section within the frontpage of your typer website. This is for users who decide to build their website from scratch without the need of having to import the demo. This section should host the posts from other categories. Users can also add other contents within the section.
Step 1- Create a Row Section
- To do this click on the plus icon and select a row(with no column)
- Then drag it to the part of the template you want to display posts
- Next, edit the layout of the row to be Full Width under ” Content Width”. You don’t need to change its Styling options.
Step 2- Add an Inner Section
The next step involves adding an inner section. This will display a general title of the posts you are about to feature in this row section created above.
- To do so head over to the left panel of Elementor and drag and drop an inner section
- Next you will need to add a column for you to center the general title. Simply right click on the inner section and select “add column ”
- To add the general title for your posts simply drag and drop a Title module from elementor to the center column you created above
- Give a descriptive title for your posts and set the HTML tag of the title to H2, and alignment to “center”
Step 3 – Adding Posts Section
In this part we will create a section that hosts several posts.
- To do so, add another inner section below the title you created in step 2.
- Next ensure that you have a 2 column section with a 50,50 structure( you can check structure in the layout section)
- In the first column drag and drop a typer posts module.
- Under the settings, choose the listing type as “Big list” .
- On the Post settings, you can show category and meta or excerpt if you wish.
- Below it add another typer post module but in this case choose the listing type to be “Masonry”.
- Users can change post settings such as: ” show category, meta,excerpt,wide images or make 1st post big”.
- Under query, you can set the total posts to display and sort from new to old. You also have the ability to include sticky posts.
- Once you have done this, repeat the above steps on the second column.