These are the steps you need to follow to integrate Typer and WPUF:
– Install and enable WPUF plugin and skip their wizard. You don’t need to import anything by default.
– Go to User Frontend – Post forms and add a new form. Configure it however you like then save it. Once you save it you will get a shortcode for it. Save the shorcode somewhere because you will need it later.
– Go to Admin Panel – Settings – Front User Profile
– Enable “Publish post” in the Module options section
– Select “Custom” in the Frontend publishing options section
– Paste the previously saved shortcode to the “Add article page shortcode” field
– Paste [wpuf_edit] shortcode in the “Edit article page shortcode”
– Save your options and when you go to your profile you will see the “New article” button bellow your name and avatar.
Note that you can play with WPUF settings a lot. For example you can only allow specific user types to post articles, you can choose if the article goes under review after it gets submitted, etc.