To access Theme option go to WP admin -> Sweetdate.
Options are divided in the following sections:
- General settings – Logo, favicons, analytics code
- Layout settings – Responsive switch, Boxed/Wide layout, Sidebar/No sidebar
- Styling options – Backgrounds, colors, google fonts for header, breadcrumb, main section, sidebar, footer
- Homepage – Set the Image to be displayed on the Front page template
- Buddypress – Import Buddypress profile fields, pages layout(sidebar/no sidebar).Customize profile header (background, transparency, colors)
- Contact Info & Social – Enable/Disable top social bar. Set you contact details
- Miscellaneous – Facebook APP ID for login integration. Twitter settings for widget. Envato account and API for automatic theme updates.
Set Backgrounds, colors, fonts for header, breadcrumb, main section, sidebar, footer
You can create unlimimited combinations of colors using the settings in this section.
You can change the background for different site sections by selecting the background type. It can be pattern, image or color.
If you select Pattern you’ll have the option to choose a predefined pattern.
If you select Image you’ll have the option to set the image, image-repeat, vertical and horizontal position, background size and position.
If you select Color you’ll have the option to choose a color for the background
Different colors for site sections(heder,breadcrumb,main,footer)
You can set the text color, link color and hover color for each section of the website. Here is an example from the Main section:
Choose the font family, font size, font weight, font color for : H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 and body text.
You can also choose from 600+ Google fonts and have a preview of the text.
You can also enable/disable the breadcrumb