To access Theme option go to WP admin -> Sweetdate.
Options are divided in the following sections:
- General settings – Logo, favicons, analytics code
- Layout settings – Responsive switch, Boxed/Wide layout, Sidebar/No sidebar
- Styling options – Backgrounds, colors, google fonts for header, breadcrumb, main section, sidebar, footer
- Homepage – Set the Image to be displayed on the Front page template
- Buddypress – Import Buddypress profile fields, pages layout(sidebar/no sidebar).Customize profile header (background, transparency, colors)
- Contact Info & Social – Enable/Disable top social bar. Set you contact details
- Miscellaneous – Facebook APP ID for login integration. Twitter settings for widget. Envato account and API for automatic theme updates.
Here you can enable or disable responsive design(If the layout will adjust depending on the size of the screen), select if you want wide or boxed layout. If you select Boxed layout more options will appear, allowing you to choose a background for the site.
From v1.3 you can enable/disable Sticky Main Menu