When you purchase our theme from Themeforest, you need to download the theme files from your Themeforest account. Navigate to your downloads tab on Themeforest and find KLEO. Click the download button to see the two options. The All Files and documentation contains everything, the License certificate & purchase code contains your purchase code and license certificate. Below is a full list of everything that is included when you download the main files, along with a brief description of each item.
- Assets – contains the demo of the available Vector icons used in the theme
- Demo content – Demo xml file to import in WordPress and Revolution Slider slider exports
- Documentation – Theme, Revolution slider and WPBakery (former Visual composer) documentation
- Licensing – Theme license files. This does not include the purchase code given by Themeforest
- Plugins – Updated plugins (Revolution Slider, WPBakery, K-elements) that come with every new theme version
- PSD – Search icon PSD file. There are not full site PSD files included with the theme
- WordPress – here you will find the .zip theme files to install in your WordPress site