After you install and activate KLEO, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you of the required and recommended plugins.
Just click those links to install the plugins you need.
Required plugins to be installed and activated
– K-elements – contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator
– Visual Composer – Add shortcode elements to your page with a drag-and-drop interface
Recommended plugins to install
You do not have to use all the plugins that KLEO recommend. Use just what you need and activate the plugins that add the functionality you want.
– Revolution Slider – create awesome sliders like the one in our demo homepage
– BuddyPress – Social network in a box. Transform your site into a social platform
– bbPress – adds forums to your site
– WooCommerce – transform your site into a full-featured shop and start selling right away
– YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – adds the ability to add products to Wishlist
– rtMedia – adds nice media galleries to your BuddyPress install
– Paid Memberships Pro – adds membership features to your site so you can start charging your members
– Contact form 7 – Create contact forms for your site
Additional plugins used on our demo
– Social Articles – allow users to create posts right from their BuddyPress profile
– Contact Form 7 – create contact forms like the one used in our Contact page