The theme is translation ready and fully supports WPML for managing a multilingual website. You can translate it to any language or even set multiple languages.
You can find out more about how to translate WordPress into your language here http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating\_WordPress Our .PO file is located in languages/ folder inside the theme’s folder.
Fast way to translate kleo theme into your own language
The easiest way to translate this theme is to use “Loco Translate” plugin. http://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
Install the plugin and follow these steps:
- Go to Tools > Manage Translations
- Find “kleo” and click “New language” if the language you want is not already added by us. If the language already exists then just click the language to edit it.
- Select the language to add and also you can choose to save it in the global wp-content/languages folder so it is kept after a theme update.
- Now you just translate the words you need.
- Click “Save” when you are done translating to save the .mo file automatically in your WordPress site.