To access Theme option go to WP admin -> Theme options.
Options are divided in the following sections:
- General settings – Logo, favicons, analytics code, Quick CSS code
- Layout settings – Boxed/Wide layout, Sidebar/No sidebar, etc
- Modules and Speed – turn on/off js/css minification, disable certain shortcodes.
- Header options – Different options for you to choose from
- Title/breadcrumb – Breadcrumbs and title settings On/Off
- Blog – Layout options for blog pages
- Styling options – Backgrounds, colors, for header, main section,alternate section, socket and footer
- Fonts – Set the fonts you want to use in the site
- Sidemenu – Left, Right or overlay mobile menu.
- Blog – Set layout for blog and sigle view.
- Pages – enable comments,media, etc
- Buddypress – Buddypress related settings
- Social Share – manage the sharing for social platforms
- Portfolio – settings for portfolio view, title, img sizes,etc
- Woocommerce – Layout settings for woocommerce pages
- Memberships – Available only when Paid Memberships Pro is installed. Restrict access to Buddypress related components
- Mobile Options- mobile app capable meta tag, browser theme color
- Misscellaneous, turn off animations, manage login redirect, disable magnific pop-up,development mode
- Social info – Set up your Social profiles
- Miscellaneous – Facebook APP ID for login integration.
Theme updates. Envato account and API for automatic theme updates. Deprecated and will be removed. Envato Market plugin is now used for theme updates
- Import/Export – save or import the theme settings.