When you purchase our theme from Themeforest, you need to download the theme files from your Themeforest account.
- Navigate to your Downloads tab on Themeforest and find Seeko theme.
- Click the Download button to see the two options.
- The All Files and documentation contains everything, the License certificate & purchase code contains your purchase code and license certificate.
Below is a full list of everything that is included when you download the main files, along with a brief description of each item.
- Documentation – Theme documentation details
- Licensing – Theme license files. This does not include the purchase code given by Themeforest
- Plugins – Updated plugins that come with every new theme version
- WordPress – here you will find the .zip theme files to install in your WordPress site
Note: You need to extract the Main files and use the seeko.zip file when uploading the theme to your WordPress site