All theme general settings are found under WP admin – Appearance – Customizer – Seeko options. Here you can find the following sections:
- Layout: Sidebar left, sidebar right or full page general layout. This can be changed also at page level
- Site colors: Change the overall site colors, buttons colors and background,
- Typography: Choose from hundreds of Google Fonts for your text and headings. Also you have the option to download Google fonts locally if you are concerned about GDPR.
- Blog: Here are all the blog related settings like posts archive and single layout, as well as settings related to image sizes.
- Footer: you can set here the background and colors for your footer
- Breadcrumb: Enable/Disable it and set the specific colors for the section
- Performance: You can choose to Enable/Disable image lazy load and to preload some theme loaded assets
- 404 Page: Customize the appearance of your page, choose an image and related links to suggest for your users
- Miscellaneous: Basic maintenance mode and to enable development mode, which will load all the theme assets not minified.