Stax Header Builder is very intuitive and easy to use as you would have noticed already.
Here we will show how to start building your menu with Stax.
- Let’s open the Stax Builder head to the editor.
- If you do not see any zone at the header, drag the header element to the top of your page.
- We have our header one, now let’s add the Logo element.
- Drag the Logo element to the section of your header where you want it to appear.
- Add the image of your logo and play with the settings to change its size.
- Time for the menu, drag the Menu element to the header zone and style it as you prefer.
- Don’t forget to select the menu you want to show.
You will see many other options at the builder, for example, adding a burger menu:
The flex menu:
There are much more options to play with, this is an example of a menu created with Stax: