Create a new Page
1. Go to WP-admin – Pages and click Add New.
2. Write a new name for your page and see the Page Attributes box on the right side.
3. Set your template from the drop-down list. See list of page templates on the right side.
5. Select any number of page options in the Theme General Settings box
6. Write your content using the Classic editor where you can choose from the Visual or Text editor mode or go with WP Bakery option where you can easily create your pages using Drag&Drop page builder.
Choosing your Home page
1. Set the home page via WP Admin → Settings → Reading → A static page → Front Page → set to Home.
2. Go to Pages -> Edit Home page. Select “Full Width” Template from Page Attributes.
If you haven’t used the demo content import, explained in the previous section, you can reproduce our home page using Visual Composer plugin.
Post Formats were introduced with Version 3.1. A Post Format is a piece of meta information that is used to customize presentation of a post.
BuddyApp supports 6 different formats.
See them in action in your Blog Page
Image, Gallery, Video and Audio formats will display the respective chosen media before post content.