After you install and activate BuddyApp, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you of the required and recommended plugins.
Not all sites need all of these plugins – you should only install the plugins you need for your project.
– Visual Composer – Add shortcode elements to your page with a drag-and-drop interface. This plugin is required for BuddyApp to function correctly
– Buddypress – Social network in a box. Transform your site into a social platform
– BuddyPress Cover Photo – allows users to upload profile or group covers
– bbPress – adds forums to your site
– rtMedia – adds nice media galleries to your BuddyPress install
– Contact Form 7 – create contact forms like the one used in our Contact page
– Cleverness To-do List – a plugin that allows you to create individual or group tasks
– Visualizer – Easily build charts and graphs
– Wise Chat – Allow members to communicate live with this live chat plugin
– BuddyDrive – File sharing made easy
– WP Polls – Create site survey and let your users answer short questions
– Events Manager – Create complex events with locations management and many more
– Nav Menu Roles – Restrict access to menu items by user role
– Restricted Site Access – Perfect to restrict whole site access and send users to a login page
– Easy Knowledge Base – Create frequent asked questions to display to your clients or employees.